Reminder: Please register for the Experience Your Life Expo at www.eyle.eventbrite.ca for FREE (while quantities last) using the code ‘ipromise2attend’. It is now the largest youth focused empowerment Expo in the GTA!
Experience Your Life is proud to have an eco-system of partners that are making a difference in lives every day – Engineers Without Borders is a leader in this area and the change they are making is both real and amazing. One of our team members just came back from a year in Africa and it was a life changing experience for her. You now have the opportunity to be part of this incredible organization. Please apply directly at ewb.ca/careers . Some of the applications close on 26th May so APPLY NOW.
Here is a summary from Engineers Without Borders :
1) Director of Talent and Leadership Development : We are seeking a driven, outstanding person to lead our talent and leadership development programming. Central to this role, you will be responsible for designing the leadership journey for EWBers—both our staff and more broadly through our growing community—and executing on our talent and leadership strategy. Please submit your resume and cover letter at ewb.ca/careers. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
2) Investment Director, EWB Ventures: EWB Canada is seeking a driven, impact-focused Investment Director to direct and evolve EWB’s model of support to socially transformative enterprises, leading our portfolio of founding-stage investments across East and West Africa.
3) Sponsorship & Fundraising Coordinator, Evolving Engineering: EWB’s Evolving Engineering (EE) portfolio is seeking a Sponsorship & Fundraising Coordinator. You will be responsible for the financial sustainability of EE, which currently includes four distinct programs: the Engineering Change Lab, Engineers of Tomorrow, the Global Engineering Initiative, and Pivot.
4) Engineering Change Lab Director of Operations: We are seeking a driven, outstanding person to lead our talent and leadership development programming. Central to this role, you will be responsible for designing the leadership journey for EWBers—both our staff and more broadly through our growing community—and executing on our talent and leadership strategy.
5) Senior Communications Coordinator, Policy & Advocacy: We’re seeking a driven and enterprising communications specialist to works closely with policy and advocacy, campaigns, community mobilization and Communications and Partnerships staff at EWB to develop and implement communications strategies to enable the organization to win campaigns, increase its supporter base and build its profile
Good luck! You will meet EWB and other incredible employers on 17th September at the largest youth focused empowerment event in the GTA. We look forward to see you there. Make sure you get your free ticket while quantities last.