Breakout Rooms are Completely SOLD OUT.
Expo tickets 95% gone. Check the registration site at https://bit.ly/31cJL6Q to see if they are still available
This post is for all attendees. Please read it carefully so you can truly connect with the life changing opportunities and leaders present at the expo
Are you READY for one of the largest empowerment events in Ontario on 28th September ? The first 50 attendees will receive an awesome gift bag with giveaways worth $40+.
See pictures and videos from 2018 to feel the energy of this event. People are flying in from all around the world to be there on 28th Sep. Over a 100 people including police officers, senior executives, professors, fire fighters are all volunteering in the experience your life team to create a truly empowering event – the more prepared you come to the event, the better you will be able to connect with the opportunities. We are not the event to simply show up unprepared at. We can’t wait to see you and there is a massive lineup every year even before the expo opens. This post contains key details to help you prepare for the event. Read on!
WELCOME to Experience Your Life Expo! Below are important details about the schedule, arrival time and breakout sessions at the expo on 28th Sep. Please review this in detail. Each year, our event is SOLD OUT – please come early to maximize the opportunity.
We are also honored to receive greetings and support from senior leaders and dignitaries, many of whom will be present at the event. Visit http://www.experienceyourlife.ca for details on the leaders and exhibitors. Visit the exhibitors website to see open opportunities and more about their organisations. They are literally flying in from across Canada to meet you.
We have prepared 1 year for 1 day and that day is 28th September. We welcome you to the event on behalf of our team of 100 incredible change makers that include police officers, professors, corporate executives, students, government officials and many more. Experience Your Life is dedicated to making a real difference in the lives of students and young professionals who are seeking to discover themselves and their passions while making a positive impact on the world. The Expo has grown to be one of the largest employment, entrepreneurship and empowerment events in Canada. We target a very specific demographic of positive change makers / risk takers who are seeking direction in their career. We ask you bring your positive energy, keep an open heart to new opportunities and rejuvenate with those that want to make a real difference and are taking action to do just that.
- Please bring a printed copy of your tickets. We are a sold-out event and tickets will be scanned and are required for you to enter the event.
- The location is Novotel Mississauga. Plan your commute to be there on time.
- Research the organizations and executives attending. This is truly an incredible opportunity so prepare well for it.
- Come early – the first 50 attendees get a gift bag of $40+ value. The Expo opens at 11 and the lineup starts at 10:30 a.m. or before. There is a few hundred lined up each year. We have a small opening ceremony with our national anthem followed by four hour of intense action!
- Please AVOID driving to the Expo and take public transit instead. The area around the hotel gets very busy so if you do decide to drive, please park in parking lots that are 5 minutes walk away (e.g. Square One) to ensure a smooth experience for your selves and others. This is really important.
- The breakout rooms are completely sold out months in advance and the link details will showcase why https://experienceyourlife.ca/2019/07/31/2019-real-leaders-real-impact-meet-the-experts-breakout-session-at-the-expo/ . If you have a breakout room ticket, we have reached out to you already to select your leader as all will be pre-assigned based on your preference and availability. This could be a life changing conversation with executives who are flying from across Canada and the world so don’t miss out. Our next event is on 4th October, 2020 so make sure you bookmark and RSVP early to get your breakout room tickets. We will be releasing them shortly for 2020. In addition for 2019, read about the leaders and you will see them on the expo hall so stop by and say hello. You never know here a conversation can go.
- Do you know we have built 32 libraries in 9 countries ? This expo and everything we deep is deeply embedded in purpose. Visit http://www.libraryinaweek.com to see how you could get involved.
- If you don’t have a breakout room ticket, come early and ask us if you can be on the waiting list. We will assign a few seats to those on the waiting list in case there is a cancellation or no-show. Again, showing up early is key.
Important Expo information:
- Date: Saturday, September 28th, 2018
- Main expo hall open to all attendees (trade show style format): 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. This room contains 52 incredible organizations. These include federal and provincial employers, entrepreneur accelerator zone, travel with purpose opportunities and many more. They are flying in from across Canada to be there for you. Make sure you do your research about them and come prepared with positive attitude to engage with the opportunities.
- Breakout sessions: As per schedule on website.
- Location: Novotel Toronto Mississauga Centre, 3670 Hurontario Street, Mississauga
- Parking: Paid parking at the Hotel (approximately 11 dollars) as well as complimentary parking at nearby Square One shopping mall. We highly recommend you take public transport to the hotel or park the car in Sqaure One Shopping Center or another spot a few minutes walk away from the hotel. The area around the hotel can get very busy.
- Accommodation (for out of town guests): There are a number of hotels in close proximity to downtown Mississauga including the Novotel which is where the event it taking place.
Arrival times and process:
- Please approach the registration desk on the second floor and present your ticket.
- Very senior executives and organisations are attending our event. They are coming to empower youths and they are coming from across Canada. A reminder that as per the conditions of your ticket absolutely no business solicitation is permitted. We strictly enforce this policy. This expo is for youths & change makers to connect with life changing opportunities and no business solicitations will be allowed.
Call to action:
- Bring your positive energy and be ready to embrace life changing opportunities on 28th Sep. We work hard to attract a demographic that is positive, professional and ready to make a difference in their own lives and in the lives of others.
- Please increase awareness of the Expo and your participation through your network. Let’s make a difference together !
- We are making at difference at a global scale through our other project http://www.libraryinaweek.com. Check it out and join the movement of youth empowerment.
- Fatima & Amna Sultan (www.twosistersonamission.com) at age 10 and 8 are Canada’s Youngest Social Entrepreneurs who are coming on Dragons Den very soon (24th October 9:00 p.m.) History will be made on 28th September as they will be launching their book Anything is Possible at 1:00 p.m. The breakout room is sold out but you can be on the waiting list if you arrive early.
The energy around the event is like no other and we are looking forward to share it with you.